Thursday, February 28, 2008

Does it really matter?

Well I've been wondering if it is even worth me moving out my parents house and find a 9-5 job. I mean if its going to be cancelled for when I move, is there really a point. I really love my independence and I don't like to burden anyone but if I do try this, will it be worth it all as it will only be chucked away?


I know that I need to get out of this house. But I just wonder if anything I plan to do is really worth it. I really would like to set up my dance classes and help teach contemporary and I might get more teaching opportunities too in Autumn. But if I am moving, it won't make a difference. My aim of a dance class is to improve stamina and to widen ones dance vocabulary. I can't do all that in one session. I want it to last for as long as possible and work in dancing. But when I move, its a different story.


see when I do move, I will letting dancing go, as it is going to bring in enough money in the way I want. America already has established contemporary companies so there won't be anything different that I can bring. So I am going to forget about doing dance and just focus on getting a job that will help bring in money instead. As I doubt that any form of dancing will get enough money into the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment