Sunday, August 03, 2008

Regrets

Now I am not I am not in any place to sit here and tpye
"I do have regrets on decisions I made, because looking back they just didn't work out"

Because really, I can't change them. I cannot go back into my hazy past and change anything. What happened, happened. Thats life and there is nothing I can do about it. There maybe things in my life that I want to change, but that is just being human. I am sure that many people have wanted to change their past and create a new one. However, the fact is, if we did, who would we really become? We all have decisions to make and to other people, it may not be the right choice, but does that really show who we really are or would it only show how other people inflict theirself on you?

Dictating another person's actions is really controlling others to be like you. If that happens then does the world really need another copy? Should there really be more replicars in the world? The world can't be full of similar people, if it was, then how could other people survive if there no one different and experience different things. We all need to have our individuality not be a copy of another person.

If your reading this, your probably thinking "oh well, just what the world needs.. a crazy person" or what have you. But really think about it. Really look into human society and see how although we are all different, the world seems to work better than to just clones of someone. I've been thinking about it recently and to be completely honest, I would hate to see someone who is a replicar of me. I would end up killing it because I can't stand seeing someone go throught the exact same thing as me, and live my life as their own life. I would hate to have someone go through my life and repeat my mistakes. I know I can't really stop someone from doing so but I can at least try to prevent it happening the same way right?

I am greatful I went through all the crap I did go through. As if I didn't go through it, then I wouldn't be who I am today. I've talked to my boyfriend about this and he says the same thing. Life gives us obstacles to overcome. If we didn't go through what we went through then we wouldn't be as strong as we are today. We all have to get through some thing tough in ourlives. But its life, deal with it. We get a chance to experience life so do what you want to do, react how you want to react and so say things you want to say. You can't go back and change anything, so don't bother trying to do so. It will only make matters worse, and ruin the life you have as it will make more regrets. Life is precious no matter who you are, so do what you want, not what someone else wants you to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment