Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It has sure been a while!

I didn't realise how long I posted my last entry. I've been too busy dealing with sorting the site skin again and getting the navigation bar to work. But alas, It is done and I hope it is better than before.

Also since then I've managed to get my hands on a copy of  "Adanced Photoshop The Premium Collection Vol. 3" magazine/booklet. I must say, I found it really useful and I've seen a lot of wonderful works by artists. Few of the image I've seen have even inspired to start being more creative in photoshop and I have made a few more images which can be found in my Gallery.

I really have managed to find that spark of enthusiasm for Digital Art again. It did help that people have been adding my wallpaper's to the favourite's on Deviant. But I should really try to do more work in the style to see if I haven't lost that spark. It really would be a shame if I did and I don't know if I would be able to get it back, but who really knows.  At least I've been able to also get back into studying for my web design course a little more seriously. I've even gone out and brought some books (yes people, I did say the work "BOOK", I know its a a rare thing to hear my say/type, but I did) on web design, PHP and MySQL and HTML, XHTML and CSS. I should be receiving a book on Adobe Flash as I will need all the help I can get with that one.  So you might see more changes with the site as times goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment