Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thats ANNOYING!

I don't think I've ever been annoyed with something that involves my art work in my whole life.

*takes a deep breath*

Well I joined the Kimi ni Todoke society group on facebook a while back (I can't remember when). Because I'm a total fan of Shouta Kazehaya who is this really shy bashful kind of teenager, which you should all by now because of my last entry hehehe. Well I was recently looking through all the photo's in the group and I went to fan girl mode as soon as I saw the Japanese page raws of chapters yet to come. But as I looked even further I noticed something that looked really really familiar

[img]http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/i/2010/045/2/2/Is_it_called_Ripping__by_Awkward_Sazzy.jpg[/img]

Now I know I'm not that smart. But to upload someone's image and kind of take credit for it is the dumbest thing right? I mean its ripping someone else's work, right? I can prove its my signature as I have the PSD file saved to my computer and I can show you how I made it and will be exactly the same.

So I'm just annoyed that someone would even do that to someone's work. I know that there are people who do it out there.. but when you notice its your work, its a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment