Wednesday, August 17, 2011

October

I really can't wait for October to come along!! I'm patiently waiting but its just starting to get too much!

Mostly because I pre-ordered ONE OK ROCK's 5th Album and I'm really looking forward to listening to it. I totally love their new singles so the album is really going to worth the wait. I just wish I could skip September and get to October already!

Also, October is when the application period for JET opens. I've just got to ask my references to confirm they will be ok with it. Then its down to applying!

And how can I forget...... HALLOWEEN! The best day of the year! when we can finally celebrate in the darkness of night, I really really really want to celebrate it this year in the proper way. None of that boring "oh its Halloween" but to go all out, dress up, and enjoy myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment