Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bitch please.. I don't care!

I AM A GOTH AND PROUD OF IT!!! No matter how hard you can try and give me a mouthful about why I dress the way I do but it won't mean jack to me. You can't try and change me so don't bother. I love black, I love wearing black and I love listening to music that is played by true musicians!

Yes I also like to listen to Korean and Japanese music. I love the culture and the music. At least I've tried to learn a language and admire how they respect each other. That's more than I can say about the dumb pricks in British society who don't know how to behave around other people. They only give a shit about themselves. How about actually learning how to respect other people and take note of your actions?!

I know I'm not perfect but at least I'm not a dick to everyone else. You either like me or you hate me. Just don't bitch about me behind my back. Because I'm strong enough to confront you and ask you what you don't like about me. Not that it influence my actions to suit you. I've had enough of that shit. Done that for the past 26 years of me life. Not going to do it any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment