Friday, March 22, 2013

Preporations almost finished.


This blog will be focusing on my life in Japan and hopefully give people an idea of what its like there and how it compares to back home in England. Its going to be strange to be a Gaijin ("non-Japanese" or "alien"). To be totally immersed in Japanese culture and hope to learn more Japanese than I do now.

Well I've managed to pack my two suitcases. I honestly hope that I will be alright getting from Haneda Airport to Narita airport when I arrive in Tokyo on Sunday at 5am. I do have plenty of time to get to Narita from Haneda as I won't be able to enter my room till 4pm. It will strange to be arriving in Japan and as my friend says "In 48 hours, you will be in in Tokyo". Its so strange to thing how quickly time has gone by.


No comments:

Post a Comment