Wednesday, January 08, 2014

One of those days

It really has been one of those days.

First I wake up a little late (9:30am), and then I decided to lay in bed and read a book as I didn't have work today. I've totally gone into lazy mode that I hope I can get up okay next week when I go back to work.

Anyway, I had a little panic as the cold tap in the bathroom and the toilet were not letting water through. I thought some of the pipes had frozen and I would have to pay a lot of money to get it fixed. However, after contacting Interac and them ringing me with a way to fix it. It turns out that it was only a little bit frozen and I had completed turned off the tap below the sink, so thats why it wasn't letting any water through the tap. I feel like such an idiot, but relieved that I don't have to pay a lot of money for someone to fix it.

Otherwise, if you haven't noticed, I have finally been able to import all of my posts from my WordPress blog onto my blogger as its currently down for me. So now you can look at all the depressing crap I posted back in 2008 to the exciting wonders of living in Japan. With the added hint of dating people who turned out to be total dicks to me and thus making me stronger and more cautious on who I should date in the future.

There is one down side to being off work... I feel at a loss of what to do. I know there is something I should be doing, but I am still waiting for the information I need to start working on it and when I think that I need to go out and buy more paper for my little origami boxes I'm making, I realise that its still working hours and I can't leave my house. So I a little distracted by reading manga or watching rather hawt guys in Korean Drama's to help pass the time and then I get to lazy to want to actually leave my warm spot sitting under my kotatsu with my space heater next to me. And its only Wednesday... so I have to figure out how to pass the time to stop me from wanting to go out and go shopping. I have already been out and bought curling tongs and a coat, which although are both helpful, I should be saving my money for my trip back to England and my rented car goes in for its 6month check on Friday.

As long as I don't leave the house much, then I should be okay with saving my money.... I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment