Monday, December 23, 2013

December, December, DECEMBER!

Well winter vacation is here and soon it will be Christmas.

Its strange to think that this year, I've been so busy to even think about what I am going to do Christmas day. I still haven't thought about what I want to do. I know how I would love to spend it. Such as spending it with a special someone who wants to spend the day with you as you do with them. That moment where you get to open a present which was specially bought with only you in mind. That warm feeling as their arms is wrapped around you as you want your favourite movies together and drink a few beers.

But alas, Don't Date December is going very well that my perfect way to spend Christmas is not happening this year too. Although, if a hot Asian guy in a suit were to come to my apartment to surprise me, he definitely won't get turned away LOL

I really should start packing for my small trip to Osaka in a few days. Its just that I need to pack but I don't really have a large bag. So I need to use my brain and see what I can pack. I would love to be able to only have to carry around one bag. But this is me, and I don't pack lightly. So I will probably be taking two bags. I also need to think about taking bedding with me as I will be staying at a friends house for a night. To which I am very thankful for and I will repay you this time Annik!!!!!!

I am currently now just waiting for painkillers to kick in before I go to sleep. Bad cramps are the worst. However, today is not so bad as I was able to take ibuprofen before it started to get really bad. I just need to buy more tomorrow as I didn't realise I had very little left (like one tablet).  I hope it kicks in soon so I can sleep!!!

1 comment: