Sunday, February 09, 2014

It's Vast Approaching


Might be ready...

Valentine's Day is vast approaching. I bought these chocolates for the guy I like today. Although, for a an hour or so I've been wondering if I made the right choice. What if he has a nut allergy or something. I don't want him to end up in hospital or anything. I don't think I've ever thought so much about Valentine's day as much as I have this year. I know it might have something to do with being in a different country and going by what they do. But still, even though I dated in the past, I never really gave anyone a present because I wanted to tell them I really like them. I just want things to work out as this has slowly been progressing over 9/10 months. I think I had another clue this week that he likes me. On Thursday, I decided to wear a hat to work because my ears would still get really cold when standing outside for 35mins to greet the students in the morning. Then one of the Diving teachers said he liked my hat and I had "nice sense", which I am guessing he meant it looked good. Now the two other teachers were laughing a little at his simple English. Then the embarrassing moment when along comes Mr. Sexy, he says his usually "Goodo Mornigu". But then he stands still about a meter in front of me, does his smile with a nod. I think I then smile way too much to see him stand still for a moment before he embarrassingly carries on walking into school. But as he walks past the other teachers, the one who said he liked my outfit, I think tries to get him to say the same. Then the other teacher's join in. It was like they are ganging up on him to say something about how I look. So I nervously look in their direction to see him looking at me. He sadly (yet also cute too) scurries away into the building. Now I was embarrassed at the time too, but I keep waiting for him to say something. I don't want to push him, but he really needs to speak up soon! I just hope that these chocolates are the key. I have figured out how to give him the chocolates.. I found that his shoe locker is near mine! Well, thats if I have recognized the Kanji for his name correctly. But that means its easier to slip it in when I have a free lesson on Thursday as I don't go to the school on a Friday, so he will get the chocolates a day early. All that is left to do now, is figure out how to write the message. I was thinking something like:
ハッピーバレンタイン! あなたが、好きです。
That is as far as I get. It looks so lame to write just that. Yet, what else do I say? "彼氏ください。" (Please be my boyfriend).... Thinking of what to write is almost as bad as what chocolates to get T__T

HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment