Thursday, February 13, 2014

One Big Step


Its Valentines 

I finally took one big step today. Although, I did the cowardly thing and didn't give it to him directly, but I put in his shoe locker instead. But I am still embarrassed that I actually did something like this. I've been so long out of the dating game, that even the Japanese way of courting is confusing. But thank goodness for Shoujo manga lol Now I just have to wait. At least, I hope he noticed this bag inside... but if he didn't, then he had better find it tomorrow >.<
I am still going round in circles about if its really okay to pursue someone who works at the same school as you. But we don't actually work together or even sit together in the staff room. So that's a positive thing. Its just I don't want fellow staff members to think poorly of me for it either. I just like him for who he is and I have no hidden agenda.
However, how can anyone not like this guy for who he is? His way of say hello is adorable because he is a shy guy. But on Monday, he was shovelling the snow (yeah I looked at ass at some point or another.. well if he would have his back to me, what else am I meant to do :P ). He was standing under the porch roof, about to move more snow when a large pile of snow falls directly in front of him. So he turns round to see if anyone saw as well, and it just so happened to me. So he does this kind of "kyaaaaa" face and I can't help but laugh, but I am also trying to think of something to say in Japanese, but all the words escape my mind and I carry on laughing. I think I was the only one who saw so it was our little moment.
I think people who are smart enough must have caught on that I like him. I think I smile to him more than anyone else and I tend to look around the room more to see if he is there.
Except for today. The only reason I was able to sneak his chocolates into his shoe locker was because there was a meeting at 2pm and there wasn't any students around. So I put it in when no one was around. After that, I kept my head down went back to writing notes on a book I've been reading for almost a year now about planning lessons and classes. This is solely for my Eikaiwa's (English conversation classes). I know Interac. has their way of teaching so I follow their guidelines for school lessons.
Now its a waiting game to see if he actually contacts me. I am really thankful for my friends who helped me write in a card. It was only a little message in Japanese. So I hope he understands.
Fingers crossed people!

No comments:

Post a Comment